- The jumpsuit/play suit is one of the most popular trends for the season & I don’t see it going anywhere anytime soon! You can wear this trend casual, or dressy by either throwing on your favorite pair of heels or jewelry statement piece so spruce thing up.
- Lace up “Anni” pump – these are by Rachel Roy! And absolutely AMAZING. Any pair of super cute nude heels will get you by this Summer with just about any outfit. The “lace up” trend has also been around for a while and probably won’t be going anywhere…as long as I say so
- Bold “Statement” necklace – I found this particular piece at Hautelook/Nordstrom Rack. Only $34! Having a statement piece incorporated into your “OOTD” can be great way to stand out on your lazy/casual (but cute of course) days worn with a pair with jeans and a simple v-neck.
- Nicole Miller NYC Clutch – Add a bold clutch that is atypical for your style persona, but speaks to you in a way. Just for fun!
- Nivea Lip Butter – I literally can’t go ANYWHERE without this lip butter balm! It makes your lips soooo soft. Ladies, we need extra lip care especially in the Summer! You can snag these from Walgreens, CVS, or any drugstore pretty much.
- Tom Ford “Nastasya” Cat Eye Sunglasses – First of all, these sunnies are to LIVE for! A classic cat eye makes your look much more classy. They cost an arm and a leg, so here are a few similar cheaper ones. This pair or this pair
- Rag & Bone boyfriend jeans – Any pair of boyfriend jeans can be perfect for day or night, just throw on some pumps or lace-up heels to stray away from the tomboy-ish look.
Shop the post below!